In this trip, I gain a new experience because I have never travel alone before. And I so fulfil because I can do it. After this trip, I always encourage my friends, must try once in life - to travel alone.
Korean BBQ, Pork slice with Kimchi.
Korean BBQ, Baby octopus. BBQ always my favorite.
A very delicious fish cake, difficult to found in Malaysia, but can by the frozen pack.
Yummy sea food, mussel and clam. Bake them onto a mini trivet.
Korean traditional junk food. I only tried pop corn, Sun bough me one kg and asked me to eat it in Seoul.
Traditional Korean kuihs, abit sweet for me.
Sun brought me to picnic at Tumuli Park. all the food prepare by Sun except Kimchi.
Sun Brought me to this beautiful restaurant. Here is a peace and calm place. It's make me enjoy the meal.
Sea food store at Heaundea Beach, Busan. I walk around the street while Sun is working.
Fried spicy rice cake. really hot and spicy. Always seen in the Korean movie, this is Korean people everyday food.
Sea food store at Pau-chang-ma-jang.
Snail, insect, clam and others.
Bake cuttlefish
Street stall. Sun was enjoying the food. There are fried spicy rice cake, fish cake, kimbab and so on.
Sun's mother brought us to a famous Korean BBQ restaurant. At Haeundea.
JeJu Island
I joint the local trip to Jeju Island.
White coral sands at Udo Island, Jeju
Lamp bulbs of fishing boat.
Gate of a traditional house in Jeju. the unique of the gate is the three wooden sticks. If the house owner stick only one stick, means that "I will be back soon" two sticks means "I will be back abit late" Three sticks means "I will not be back tonight"
Seogwipo, Jeju.
Udo Island, Jeju.
Jakachi Fish Market
The largest fish market in Korea.
Gyeongju - a peaceful old town.
Haundea Beach. Every early morning, the workers have to clean seaweed that on the beach.
Tumuli Park, Gyeongju.

Sun and her boyfriend
Bulguksa Temple, Gyeongju.
My first experience of sauna
basketball, at the street.
Haeundea Beach, Busan
Sun's boyfriend and me.
Dry fish store
My bestfriend Sun and her dog. Photo shooting at Haeundea Beach, Busan.
Sun, Sun's sister, Sun's brother.
Cheonggyecheon, Seoul
Gifferent types of traditional lock at temple.
A traditional clock at Changdeokgung Palace.
No comments:
Post a Comment